Author Topic: Steam Account  (Read 172 times)

OffTheCrossbar

• Semi-Newbie
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Steam Account
« on: August 26, 2020, 09:45:21 AM »
How many games do you have in your Steam Account?  I have around 20 games that I've bought over the years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Darran

• Owner
  • Semi-Newbie
  • TCPGaming.com - Staff
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Account
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 10:04:43 AM »
It's hard for me to tell, because I used a Steam Idle program to farm cards a couple of years ago because I had so many unplayed games, that the program estimated I might have about $40 worth of trading cards unclaimed (which I did). So almost all of my steam games read as having 5-7 hours on them.

However my main Steam account that I've had since the inception of steam in 2003 has 565 games, and I'd say I've easily not even opened 200 of those to actually play. They were probably from Humble Bundles and such. These days I cancelled my Humble Monthly to stop the sprawl, and any game I buy is actively something I want to play.

I've got 2 other accounts that I use now to put games on from game bundles and to give access to friends using steam's friends and family sharing with 132 and 68 respectively. Probably another 100 there that haven't been played, but some of them are really just fillers from cheap game bundles or Humble Monthly bundles.

When you've had steam for 15 years and went through the rise of all these various charity bundles and the original steam deep discount sales, it's easy to have built up a huge library "because it was cheap!" I'm certainly more restrained in my buying now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions